Fused Glass Heart Workshop
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Join us for a fun and relaxing workshop that will leave you with two beautiful pieces of glass art to take home and cherish. If you’re looking for a unique and exciting artistic experience, our fused glass workshop is the perfect opportunity for you! Glass fusion is an ancient art form that involves melting pieces of glass together to create beautiful and intricate designs. In this workshop we’ll be focusing on design and color using frit (crushed glass) paint, and genuine Murano millefiori to make your very own heart shaped suncatcher and magnet set.
We will guide you through the process from start to finish, then fuse your decorated hearts in the kiln and contact you the following week for pickup. We provide all of the necessary materials, tools, instruction and complementary drinks, so you only need to bring your smile and enthusiasm. Book your spot now and get ready to unleash your creativity!
1. This is a small workshop and studio space, size is limited to 6 students.
2. Workshops are suitable for all skill levels, however open to ages 12+ only.
3. Please read our policies listed below and reach out with any questions.
1. Our workshop is suitable for all skill levels, however this class is only open to students age 12+.
2. No open-toed shoes or sandals allowed in the studio space.
3. Signed waiver exempting Glass Girl Studio and Charity Stewart from any liabilities are required to participate in the workshop.
1.Glass Girl Studio reserves the right to cancel a class due to insufficient enrollment. If a class is canceled, participants will be notified a minimum of 48 hours in advance.
2. Students must provide notice of cancellation 3 days prior to workshop for a refund or credit toward a future class within 6 months.
3. There is no credit given for a student canceling within 24 hours of a class.
1. Entry into Glass Girl Studio and participation in any workshop or event constitutes permission for management to reproduce your name and likeness for promotional, educational, or other related use.
2. Students and guests may request to be exempted from the photography policy by submitting the request via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.